GivingData is changing how philanthropy works
Philanthropists want to improve the world. That’s why GivingData is helping foundations improve the way they give.
With GivingData's dashboards, workflows, and collaboration tools, foundations can streamline complex processes and transform how they work with their nonprofit partners. The end result is better grants management, healthier relationships, and increased impact.
We are seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to increase visibility and adoption of our grantmaking platform. This is an opportunity to join a purpose-driven SaaS company where you can contribute meaningfully to our clients’ success.
In this role, you will build full funnel, inbound marketing campaigns that are aligned with our overarching growth strategy. You will use creative engagement tactics to guide prospects and customers to our platform through channels you help to identify as optimal. You are passionate about building successful campaigns while ensuring a delightful customer experience. You will report to the Director of Marketing and will hold an important space as the second member of our growing marketing team.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Develop inbound marketing programs, guide lead generation efforts, and nurture prospects throughout the sales cycle.
- Optimize HubSpot database and marketing automation; managing contact and list hygiene, supporting email and landing page design and publishing, tracking campaign performance, and reporting on lead status and other defined marketing metrics.
- Plan full-funnel campaigns to targeted segments using lead scoring for qualification (e.g., content, paid search, events, webinars).
- Develop digital visibility for GivingData throughout the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Collaborate with sales, product, customer success, and marketing colleagues in developing effective and aligned go-to-market messaging and campaigns.
- Help to create an optimal prospect experience, engaging grants management professionals with the right content at the right time.
- Evaluate and report on campaign performance using defined metrics including pipeline generation, website analytics, and engagement rates.
- 3+ years experience in growth marketing or demand generation marketing for a growth-stage software technology company.
- HubSpot marketing automation platform experience required
- Experience creating strategy through acquiring knowledge of the product, company, and target market.
- Strong understanding of the buyer’s journey, demand funnel, and message tailoring and testing to achieve optimal engagement.
- Ability to balance the deployment of proven performance marketing techniques, while exploring and introducing new approaches.
- Return on Investment-tracking skills and ongoing management of performance indicators.
- Demonstrated passion for and experience contributing to digital marketing and content marketing efforts.
- Comfort in managing and prioritizing numerous projects and goals across deadlines, meeting deliverables, and keeping team members informed of status as it changes.
Why join GivingData?
- We are a purpose-driven company with a goal to strengthen the work of social impact organizations
- You will benefit from the flexibility and autonomy of a remote work environment, regardless of your time zone
- Competitive compensation with bonus payouts tied to performance
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans and optional Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan with employer match up to 4%
GivingData is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment, where we welcome and support people of varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our company and the philanthropic community we serve. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and seek to hire qualified individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socio-economic status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.