GivingData is changing how philanthropy works
Philanthropists want to improve the world. That’s why GivingData is helping foundations improve the way they work.
With GivingData's dashboards, workflows, and collaboration tools, foundations can streamline complex processes and transform how they work with their nonprofit partners. The end result is better grants management, healthier relationships, and increased impact.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Application Support Engineer to provide technical troubleshooting support for our Client Success Help Desk team, as well as direct support to clients on an as-needed basis. In this strategic role, you will be the first point of contact for solving technical issues escalated from our Help Desk. You will work closely with the Client Success and Product teams to help understand, debug, and fix issues that get escalated to development. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing startup where you can grow into increasingly senior roles, while contributing meaningfully to our clients’ success.
We're looking for someone who can
- Serve as an escalation point to resolve issues fielded by the support team.
- Work closely with the support and development teams to coordinate problem resolution.
- Debug, triage, and fix customer issues.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or an equivalent degree).
- 1 - 3 years experience with C#/.NET.
- 1 - 3 years experience in development or a custom support role.
- Understanding of relational databases and the ability to run complex queries; SQL Server preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to easily work across the organization and effectively communicate technical issues to non-technical people.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
- A self-starter who collaborates well virtually and thrives in a remote work environment.
Why join GivingData?
- A purpose-driven company with a goal to strengthen the work of social impact organizations.
- The flexibility and autonomy of a remote work environment, regardless of your time zone.
- Competitive compensation with bonus payouts tied to performance.
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans and optional Health Savings Account.
- 401k Plan with employer match up to 4%.