GivingData is changing how philanthropy works
Philanthropists want to improve the world. That’s why GivingData is helping foundations improve the way they work.
With GivingData's dashboards, workflows, and collaboration tools, foundations can streamline complex processes and transform how they work with their nonprofit partners. The end result is better grants management, stronger relationships, and increased impact.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Philanthropy Solutions Consultant to join our growing team. As a Senior Philanthropy Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for providing expert advice to help our clients optimize their philanthropic giving using our SaaS product. You will work closely with clients and prospects to understand their needs, inform their choices, prepare them for successful implementations, and develop tailored solutions that align with their mission and strategic priorities.
- Conduct needs assessments for prospects to understand their grantmaking goals and priorities.
- Work closely with the sales team to qualify and pursue opportunities for new business and revenue growth.
- Develop and deliver high-impact presentations, product demonstrations, and proposals to showcase the value and effectiveness of our solutions to prospects.
- Develop new methods and tools to identify client needs and assess implementation readiness to inform proposal development and prepare new clients for successful implementations.
Client Experience Support
- Provide expert guidance to clients on best practices in grantmaking and ways to implement and configure GivingData to meet their needs.
- Analyze and interpret client data to provide insights and recommendations to clients on how to optimize their use of the GivingData platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Design/Development, and Client Experience , to ensure client needs are met and our product aligns with their requirements.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and market developments to help ensure GivingData’s solutions remain competitive and meet the evolving needs of the philanthropic sector.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., business, nonprofit management, social sciences, or related field).
- At least 5 years of experience in philanthropy or nonprofit management.
- Previous experience in consulting, with a deep understanding of philanthropy best practices and trends.
- Experience working with software solutions and technology platforms in the philanthropic or social impact sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues and influence stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently for a fully remote company and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Demonstrated commitment to social impact and philanthropic giving.
Why join GivingData?
- A growing, purpose-driven company with a goal to strengthen the work of social impact organizations with innovative technologies.
- The flexibility and autonomy of a remote work environment, regardless of your time zone.
- Competitive compensation with bonus payouts tied to performance
- Incentive stock option plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Optional Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account
- Optional Dependent Care FSA
- 401k Plan with employer match up to 4%
- Employee perks and discounts program
GivingData is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment, where we welcome and support people of varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our company and the philanthropic community we serve. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and seek to hire qualified individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socio-economic status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.